TechCORE2 Summer 2018
PAID H.S. Internship Experience!
MISSION | To Develop a Technology Pipeline Program for Urban Youth from Kndergarten-to-College-to-Career Entry
Would you like to actively learn STEM tech Coding, Web Development, Professional Development and Soft Skills this summer?
If YES, we have a great experience opportunity for you. Simply follow the below 3-step process to qualify for the opportunity.
Quick Eligibility Check:
- Must qualify in WorkReady program. The WorkReady program is competitive and completing the online application and enrollment process does not guarantee acceptance into the program;
- All applicants must reside in the City of Philadelphia;
- College students may apply for PHEAA Work Study summer internship.
- Complete TechCORE2 H.S. Recruitment Online Form
- Review WorkReady full guidelines http://www.uac.org/summer-workready-student-information, and apply if eligible.
- Be sure to include Internship Program – Referral Code P97
- We will select and interview candidates who completed steps 1 and 2 and give priority to students who have participated in our Spring or Fall programs.