With deep regret we must postpone the start of the Spring 2020 Saturday classes due to the current Coronavirus crises. We are following the guidelines of the School District of Philadelphia ( and will open when they issue green light for students to return to the classroom.

We currently have not set a new start date, but am monitoring the news alerts daily to see when we can safely proceed with the in-person program. Please complete this brief survey to help guide us in our next steps.

We can issue refunds or hold funds until next class. To hold funds you do not need to notify us. If you have purchased a ticket through Eventbrite, please follow steps on the event registration for the refund. If you registered via Paypal, please forward the email request to

GREAT NEWS! We are looking to test drive online classes as early as next week. Please complete the survey to help drive this new initiative.

Thank you for you support and consideration.

Categories: News


Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *