Summer 2019 High School
TechCORE2 is hosting is 5th Annual Summer High School Technology Experience Internship program from July 8th through August 16, 2019. We will be teaching and providing hands on experience on:
- Coding (SCRATCH, App Inventor and/or Python)
- WordPress Web Development
- Video Editing
- Business Etiquette
- Current Events and Historical Social Issues
We have (15) slots and will be offering 1st preference to our students who have participated in one or more of our Saturday Coding Programs. To apply you, students must qualify to participate in the WorkReady program.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Complete TechCORE2 online interest form Recruitment.techcore2.org
- Complete WorkReady Online Application (Phila.workready.org) using *CORRECTION* CODE: S117
It is very important that you monitor your email and follow all steps to esnsure you complete this process. You will need to complete an in person interview before this process is done and we are notified you are approved.
- MUST VISIT WorkReady @ 1211 Chestnut Street, 9th Floor, Philadelphia, PA for ORIENTATION
- TechCORE2 will send you an acceptance e-mail and/or text message if accepted and all processing is verified.
* * * * *