Select a date and fill out the form below to reserve a time for your STEM Coding Party
MISSION | To Develop a Tech Industry Opportunity Pipeline for Urban Youth from
GOAL | To create a viable, flexible and sustainable technology training and certification pipeline from
Philadelphia youth and young adults in a cost effective way by leveraging the JCWCC professional
network, team building, online learning tools, industry affiliations and practical work experience in a
Start-up tech-centric environment.
- $16 per guest age 7-13
- Minimum 4 guests, maximum 12 guests
- Event is 2 ½ hours (including setup and break down)
- We provide staff and 90 mins of Coding instruction time
- Host can bring food, beverages, cake, favors and table decorations
- Chromebook $5.00 rental is for off site only
- $30 fee for events off site (gas, tolls, etc.)
- Deposit is 50% at booking, final payment due 14 days prior to scheduled event
- Request a list of our Bakery partners.