Philadelphia African American History Challenge
Local Challenge Saturday, April 14, 2018
National Challenge June 13 – 17th (Hollywood, Fl)
The 100 Black Men of Philadelphia, Inc. invites all youth between 7th and 12th grade to form a (2) student team with an adult coach and compete in the Local Philadelphia African American History Challenge to WIN Opportunity to Compete at
100 Black Men National Convention in Hollywood, Florida (June 13 – 17, 2018)!con
The challenge will focus on the book “Life Upon These Shores” by Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
(FREE Online Book http://www.ebooksdownloads.xyz/search/life-upon-these-shores)
* Form either Junior High or Senior High (2) student teams!
* An Adult Coach can mentor more than one 2-student team.
* Weekly Thursday Check-In Conference Call starts Thursday 2/22/18 @ 6:30 PM | (605) 475-4000 Access Code: 976884#
* Local Prizes – Trip to National Convention in Hollywood, Florida! $100.00 Gift Card for Sr. High & $50 to Jr. High Winners
* National Prizes – TBA sponsored by State Farm